If you take pride in the food you make, you know that there's no substitute for a top-of-the-line Chef's Knife. It's the most important knife in the kitchen, and we have one of the world's best Chef's Knives on sale at an amazing price!
The Zwilling Professional 7" Chef's Knife is the versatile knife your kitchen needs. This ultra-sturdy knife is crafted from one single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel, with a unique curved bolster and innovative blade shape that can be used in circular, rocking, or chopping motions. Over 280 years of experience went into the creation of this incredible knife, which was made in Germany and designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
Don't miss this cutting edge deal! (And please pardon our pun.)
Features and benefits include:
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle with full tang
- Additional Information
Free Shipping Yes Product Feature 1 Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun Product Feature 2 Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape Product Feature 3 ZWILLING Special Formula Steel Product Feature 4 SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel Product Feature 5 FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness Compatibility No Color No Manufacturer Part Number 38401-182 Model Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional 7" Chef's Knife Knife/Cutlery Type Chef's Knife Amazon Price No